Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Station Agent

This film about a dwarf man and his quest to be left alone had me pondering many things for days afterwards. I was struck with the main character's battle with being different, and sympathized with that somehow. We all feel different than the group at times but only a few of us really know what that is truly like.
This film shows the viewer in very real ways, how what we need in life often creeps in no matter what we try to do to stop it. I would say it is not an overly exciting film (no special effects) but a good story that we can all get something from.
The music in this film is also quite remarkable giving me hope for musicians as well.
I enjoyed the lighting and the sense of reality the production crew was able to create. Very worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment